Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Day


These pictures are in the wrong order, but that's ok. Sheri, Paul, Jordan and Morgan came to visit us on Christmas day. We had a nice dinner, opened presents and hung out for the night. The next day Allie, grandma, grandpa and auntie headed to Nelson to see Grandma Pat. (We also went to Nelson on Christmas Eve, but I forgot my camera. We had a nice time with the Davis side of the family).

Here Allie is opening some of her presents. These are twin dolls that talk to each other. They say nursery rhymes and a bunch of other things. I thought they were pretty cute, but I have heard that they remind some people of the "Chucky" dolls.


Allie dumping everything out of her stocking to see what she got.

1 comment:

Auntie said...

You can seal up that cardboard box that Allie is sitting in and just mail her to us--Priority Mail, of course! We miss our little sweetie! And no, I don't think her twins look like Chuckie at all!