Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Busy Weekend

We had a very busy weekend. We left Rochester at 12:45 am on Thursday night and drove all the way to Minot. We arrived in Minot at 10:30 am. We didn't get much sleep, including Allie. We went out for dinner with Marisa and her baby Paul. He is about 7 months old. Friday we went to Bottineau to see Ruth and Norvin and Tommy Turtle. We had rehearsal Friday night. Saturday started at 9:00 with makeup and hair and then pictures. Then we headed to the Zoo for the wedding. It was very hot, like 86 degrees. I believe all 3 of us got sunburned. It was one of the nicest days they had had in ND. Sunday we slept in and headed to the gift opening. We finished packing and began our trip back. We stopped in Valley City to see Jordan and then drove to Fergus to stay. Jeremy and I got back to Rochester around 7:00 on Monday. It was a lot of fun, but boy was I exhausted when the alarm went off this morning. And just think, I have to pack and fly to Miami on Sunday for a week. It will be fun, but I'm sure I will be tired when I get back.

1 comment:

Kay Borowski said...

I guess you had a busy weekend! All the pictures are great. I will pray for safe traveling and a good trip to Miami, Kara.