Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Quick Update

We have been very busy lately. Last weekend my co-worker and her daughter came over to meet Allie. Her daughter will be babysitting Allie when we go to my Christmas party. Allie has never had an actual babysitter, so I wanted to see how comfortable she would be with somebody new. It went very well, so it will be nice to have somebody we can call if Jeremy and I want to do something. I also started Christmas shopping (STRESS). I should have done it in July. The stores are so busy and it is awful. I'm very excited to get the tree up and bake cookies.

Jeremy and I just got new computers, so we thought Allie could use our old laptop to play games on the internet. It's pretty funny watching her focus on getting her finger to move the arrow the correct place. She is picking it up very quickly. She loves listening to music and painting on some kids websites. Here she is focused on her game.




3 comments:

The Fyllings said...

Allie on the computer!! Oh no...does that mean grandma has to share her laptop when you come to visit??

Can't wait to see you all again...sure hope it is soon!

Sheila said...

I love that little computer geek!!!!

Pat said...

This peanut has so many opportunities! Maybe she will be a computer geek and support all of us some day!

Hope the babbysitting goes well .. it will be nice to have the time for the two of you adults together.