Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Catching Up

Easter Morning

Dying Easter Eggs

Our Bunny House


Allie helped me make pizza one evening for dinner. We had to make two because she didn't want the same kind as mommy and daddy. Allie's cheese pizza is pictured above. Mommy and daddy's pizza is below (Canadian Bacon Sauerkraut) yum, yum! Allie did a great job putting all the ingredients on the pizzas.





Jeremy got me these beautiful purple roses for my birthday. I love flowers and these were very beautiful. Thanks, honey!!

Allie making play-doh ice cream cones with Heather on valentine's day.

Etnie had a great time playing with Buddy at auntie Pat's house.

Allie and Lee hanging out. Allie did manage to shove her stinky socks in Lee's face. She thought it was hilarious.

Kenlie sleeping so peacefully


Beautiful Big Blue Eyes

Allie playing with Kenlie

Feeding Kenlie


Making Art projects for the Grandma's and Grandpa's

2 comments:

H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
H said...

(Sorry...I deleted my first one!)

Great job cooking and on your projects, Allie! I like doing projects too!