Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Surprise Birthday Party

Allie and I went to a pottery place here in town to paint a flower pot for my aunt Sherry's 40th Birthday. We had lots of fun and hope to go back soon. After we painted the pot, the people that work there glaze it and fire it. We were able to pick it 5 days later and it looked great. The colors are much brighter after it has been fired.

Allie and I traveled by train to ND over Memorial Day weekend. We were very busy while there. We had a surprise 40th birthday party for my aunt and my niece's baptism. We had a great time. Allie really liked riding on the train. She didn't sleep too much on the way to ND, but on the way back she was wiped out and slept the whole trip. I on the other hand didn't get much sleep either way, but it was better than spending 18 hours driving over one weekend.


Lots of yummy food!!
Everybody had a great time decorating for the party.

Sherry posing with her inflatable Align Centerwalker. She had no idea that we had planned a surprise birthday party. My uncle from Minneapolis was there also. It was good to see everybody.

My cute little niece Kenlie.

My aunt Pat with Kenlie

3 comments:

Auntie said...

What a pretty flower pot!

The Fyllings said...

Yeah....great updates!!!

Fun to see pictures from your trip and everything else.

Thanks for sharing!

Pat said...

Took awhile for you to get these on the blog, but it was worth it!